Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Memory Box?!?!

Hi ladies...thanks for all the input on Ari's bottle issues.  We were really excited on Saturday because he actually drank from a bottle...2 times.  He definitely showed us he can indeed do it.  We distracted him with the Badger game and he was latched perfectly and full on sucking.  Then a few minutes later we introduced it to him again away from the Badgers and success...he drank from it again and actually finished the bottle.  Well, we have been continuing to practice every day since and nada, zilch, nothing! I told my husband the other day that this problem we have - well, it's a good problem to have! Last year at this time we were recovering from a miscarriage.  I feel so fortunate that our biggest worry right now is getting our son to take a bottle.  We are blessed!

I am wondering if any of you ladies can help me with something.  I am looking for a "memory box" to store all of Ari's keepsakes in.  (ultrasound photos, baby book, hospital band, hat from the hospital, etc) I've done a bit of searching on etsy, but haven't found anything yet.  If you have one...would you mind sharing where you got it or ordered it from? Thank you!!!


12 weeks old - how did that happen so fast?!?! 


5 comments:

Andrea said...

I got one from Babies R Us :) Live this pic too...so much love!!

Andrea said...

That's "love" not "live" :)

Mrs. H said...

I saw some cute ones at BuyBuyBaby over the weekend, but I haven't personally bought any yet.

My name is Heather. said...

I've always made my own. Buy any size at michales, or ACmoore and then i decopage with my modge podge and fabric.

Sarra said...

I need to get one too! We still have all of Andrew's things in a regular cardboard box, lol. Happy 12 weeks little Ari!